Shiv Sena-BJP Alliance will Happen, Says Union Minister Nitin Gadkari
Also Read: Election Commission Won't Listen to Our Concerns over EVMs: NCP’s Nawab Malik
- Union minister Nitin Gadkari on Wednesday expressed confidence that the BJP and Shiv Sena will seal an alliance for the coming Maharashtra assembly elections.
- A mutually agreeable seat-sharing formula for upcoming polls is still eluding the ruling BJP and Shiv Sena.
- Addressing BJP workers at `Vidarbha Vijay Sankalp' meet here, Gadkari said, "Workers should resolve to stand behind the party and its ideology.
- They should stand behind the candidates selected by the party. "I feel BJP and Shiv Sena alliance will take place," he added.
- BJP workers should work to win all the seats in Vidarbha and bring the Devendra Fadnavis-led government back to power with more seats than the last time, Gadkari said.