"Howdy Economy Doin', Mr Modi?": Rahul Gandhi, Sister Priyanka Target PM
By Ndtv 19-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra paired up to target the economic conditions of the country.
- They sarcastically aimed at Prime Minister Narendra Modi's mega event in the US entitled "Howdy, Modi".
- They took a dig at the Prime Minister by raising the issue of the state of the economy and said it did not seem to be in good shape.
- He also cited a report that said shares worth $45 billion have been sold by international investors since June.
- Priyanka Gandhi also said that the confidence of investors is "shaken" but the Modi government is refusing to acknowledge the truth.
ALSO READ: मेरे कार्यकाल में मोबाइल कारखाने 2 से बढ़कर 268 हो गए हैं - रविशंकर प्रसाद
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know