PM Modi Review the Progress of Development Projects in Gujarat
- On Tuesday, PM Modi reviewed progress on key development projects of the state when he met CM Vijay Rupani and top government officials in Gandhinagar.
- The October 2nd event at Sabarmati Ashram, which the PM will attend, was discussed at length.
- They also discussed the steps taken by the state government to curb plastic use other things at length during the meeting.
Also Read: Gujarat Bankers must provide loans in a hassle-free manner: CM Rupani
- To mark the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi the state government officials made a detailed presentation on preparations for the 'Sarpanch and Swachhatagrahi Sammelan'
- Promoting cleanliness on state-wide was also discussed at the meeting.