Jaga may be schooled from hospital: Jena
By Orissapost.com 16-Sep-2019
- Due to the lack of complete development of skull after surgery, one of the segregated conjoined twins from Kandhamal, Jaga, could be schooled from the hospital keeping in mind the present medical conditions.
- State Law Minister Pratap Jena, Sunday, apprised the media about the medical condition of the segregated conjoined twins who have now been shifted from the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi to SCB Medical College and Hospital (SCBMCH), Cuttack.
- The minister said that while Jaga’s condition has improved, Kalia is still recovering. He told the media that as Jaga’s skull is yet to be fully formed— due to which he is still wearing a helmet— he could be schooled from the hospital itself.
- He said, “The survival of the two kids after surgery is an achievement of medical science. In most of the other cases of conjoined twins, the twins are partially joined to each other.
- In this case the kids were joined through their heads. The brains of both the kids were in a zig-zag condition before the surgery.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know