17 Disqualified MLAs of Congress-JD(S) Govt Meet to Discuss Strategy
New Indian Express
- The disqualified Karnataka MLAs held a meeting and are looking forward to getting their case heard at the earliest in the Supreme Court.
- The MLAs have approached the SC challenging their disqualification by the then Speaker KR Ramesh Kumar.
- The meeting was attended by BC Patil, Sudhakar, and other disqualified MLAs like MTB Nagaraj, Munirathna, Shrimant Patil and Byrathi Basavaraj.
Also Read: Ready for Alliance if Sonia Gandhi Agrees: JD(S) Founder HD Deve Gowda
- Nagaraj said they deliberated about the case and also the development activities in the Taluks they represented.
- Let us tell you that in July Ramesh Kumar disqualified 17 MLAs from Congress-JD(S) coalition govt on charges of anti-party activities on the complaint by the two parties in July.