Our tongues have become slaves to foreign foods: CM Palaniswami
- Government has organised a three-day ‘Madrasapattinam Fest: Back to Roots’.
- it was organised to help the livelihood of street vendors and promote ancient recipes and cuisines of Tamil Nadu.
- In the event, CM Palaniswami said, "It is important to eat healthy organic food and practice yoga and meditation for a healthy life."
- He focused on the ancient food varieties of the state.
- The fest has more than a hundred stalls with organic food items made mostly by women self-help groups from across the State.
ALSO READ: Stalin advised people to give their children Tamil names.