Mamata has lost Mental balance, says her one-time aide Mukul Roy; TMC hits back
Latest News
bookmarkBOOKMARK

Mamata has lost Mental balance, says her one-time aide Mukul Roy; TMC hits back

By News18 calender  23-Jul-2019

Mamata has lost Mental balance, says her one-time aide Mukul Roy; TMC hits back

Senior BJP leader Mukul Roy on Monday claimed that West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has lost her "mental balance" as she is demanding that BJP leaders return black money.
Hitting back, the Trinamool Congress said Banerjee had lost her mental balance only once when she recommended the name of Roy, then a TMC MP, as railway minister in 2012.
"It seems that she has lost her mind. She is asking the BJP to return black money. She is lecturing others to return 25 per cent cut money. But what about the remaining 75 per cent which has been siphoned off by her top leaders? They should first return that money and then ask others to follow suit," Roy told reporters.

MOLITICS SURVEY

क्या आरक्षण पर मोहन भागवत के बयान से चुनावों में बीजेपी को नुकसान होगा?

TOTAL RESPONSES : 28

Raise Your Voice
Raise Your Voice 

Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know