Priyanka Gandhi lashes out at Centre, asks to cancel the board exams
- Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has urged Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank to reconsider the board exams of CBSE school students of class 10th and 12th.
- In a letter to the Education Minister, Vadra wrote, "It is practically impossible to ensure the safety of students."
- She added, "The risk is not just for the students but also their teachers, supervisors and family members at risk."
- Priyanka wrote, "As each state is issuing guidelines, a large number of people are preventing people from gathering on public places, then on what moral basis can we stand by forcing children to do so?"
- She has also shared her letter on social media and wrote, "Amidst growing cases of corona across the country, students and their parents have expressed some genuine concerns about CBSE Exam 2021."
ALSO READ: War against corona is not Indo-Pak, Javadekar shouldn't give lecture from Delhi-...