India & China To Hold High-Level Talks, Amid Standoff In Ladakh
- High-level talks will be held between India and China, amid the border stand-off between the militaries of the two countries near eastern Ladakh.
- The talks have been requested by India.
- Both the countries will hold the talks in the Indian Border Point Meeting hut in Chushul-Moldo.
- Let us tell you, Lieutenant General Harinder Singh, Commander of 14 Corps will lead India.
- While the Chinese side will be headed by the Commander of the Tibet Military District.
ALSO READ: With Over 2,35,769 COVID 19 Cases, India Overtakes Italy