With Over 2,35,769 COVID 19 Cases, India Overtakes Italy
- Recording 2,35,769 COVID 19 Cases, India becomes the sixth worst affected country.
- According to the Baltimore-based Johns Hopkins University, the country recorded 300 deaths in 24 hours.
- With this, now the total deaths in India are 6,348, ranking the 12th worst affected country.
- Let us tell you, India has overtaken Italy of its total coronavirus cases.
- So far Maharashtra is the worst affected state in India.
ALSO READ: India & China To Hold High-Level Talks, Amid Standoff In Ladakh