Coronavirus: Ram Vilas Paswan to Donate Rs 1 Crore to CMRF
Also Read: Nitish Govt Approves Rs 518 Crores For Farmers Affected by Crops Damage
- Bihar Govt fighting Coronavirus has started getting help from the other leaders as Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has given 1 crore rupees.
- Paswan said in a letter to the District Magistrate of Patna, "I am donating Rs 1 Crore from my Rajya Sabha MP's Fund to the Health Department."
- Earlier, Ram Vilas's son Chirag Paswan had announced to give Rs 1 crore from his MP fund to help the corona victims.
- In Bihar, BJP MP Ramkripal had first announced to give Rs 1 crore, leader of opposition Tejashwi also announced to donate money for relief.
- A day after the announcement of the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for Corona in Bihar, an amount of Rs 40 crore was deposited in it.