Don't Take Rapists to Courts: Mimi Chakraborty Backs Jaya Bachchan
By NDTV 03-Dec-2019
- TMC MP Mimi Chakraborty backing Jaya Bachchan said that only immediate punishment can deter sexual predators from targeting women.
- She tweeted, "I agree with her. I don't think we need to take rapists to courts with protection and then wait for justice. Immediate punishment is needed."
- She further requested all the concerned ministers to make a law so strong that a person thinks 100 times before even looking at a woman with ill intentions let alone rape her.
Also Read: The Accused Should be Lynched: Jaya Bachchan on Telangana Rape Case
- Earlier Jaya Bachchan in Rajya Sabha said, "The rape accused in the Telangana case need to be brought out in public and lynched."
- She further said, "I think it is time... the people want the government to give a proper and definite answer".
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know