The Accused Should be Lynched: Jaya Bachchan on Telangana Rape Case
By NDTV 02-Dec-2019
- Jaya Bachchan in the Rajya Sabha said, "These types of people (the rape accused in the Telangana case) need to be brought out in public and lynched."
- She further said, "I think it is time... the people want the government to give a proper and definite answer".
- Jaya Bachchan also said that the people who had failed to protect women and children from such horrific assaults should be "named and shamed".
Also Read: CM Chandrasekhar to interact with workers tomorrow
- Rajnath Singh speaking on the matter and said that the government is open to every suggestion given by the members to curb such henious crimes.
- Let us tell you, the rape and murder of the Telangana Vet have led to massive protests in the capital where peope are demanding justice for the victim.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know