The Accused Should be Lynched: Jaya Bachchan on Telangana Rape Case
- Jaya Bachchan in the Rajya Sabha said, "These types of people (the rape accused in the Telangana case) need to be brought out in public and lynched."
- She further said, "I think it is time... the people want the government to give a proper and definite answer".
- Jaya Bachchan also said that the people who had failed to protect women and children from such horrific assaults should be "named and shamed".
Also Read: CM Chandrasekhar to interact with workers tomorrow
- Rajnath Singh speaking on the matter and said that the government is open to every suggestion given by the members to curb such henious crimes.
- Let us tell you, the rape and murder of the Telangana Vet have led to massive protests in the capital where peope are demanding justice for the victim.