PM Modi Wanted to Work Together but I Rejected the Offer: Sharad Pawar
By NDTV 03-Dec-2019
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar has said PM Modi had proposed "working together", but he rejected the offer.
- He said he made it clear to PM Modi that it won't be possible for him to work together.
- Sharad Pawar said, "Modi offered we work together. I told him that our relations are very good and they will remain that way but I can't work together."
Also Read: Pankaja Munde is not leaving BJP: Chandrakant Patil
- Pawar also said that they also offered ministers post in the Modi Cabinet for Supriya Sule.
- Earlier PM Modi praised Sharad Pawar and said that parties, including the BJP, should learn from the NCP on how to adhere to parliamentary norms.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know