Projects worth Rs 50,000cr underway to decongest Delhi roads: Nitin Gadkari
By Money Control 02-Dec-2019
- The Centre is working on road projects worth Rs 50,000 crore to decongest the national capital and to reduce pollution in the city.
- "We are working on road projects worth Rs 50,000 crore for Delhi," he said.
- The Centre is developing Dwarka Expressway with a cost of Rs 10,000 crore.
- "Pollution will be less in Delhi in the coming years," the road, transport and highways minister said.
- Over the query on delay and cost overrun on highway projects, Gadkari said the government has found a solution for the same and "Now, the speed has increased".
ALSO READ: Delhi Govt owes Rs 9,323 Cr of Unpaid Bills
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know