CM Chandrasekhar to interact with workers tomorrow
By Times Of India 30-Nov-2019
- CM K Chandrasekhar Rao has decided to talk to the employees of all the 97 bus depots at Pragathi Bhavan on December 1.
- 5 members form each depot, including two women employees, would be invited to the meeting.
- However, there will be no representation from the RTC unions for the key meeting.
Also Read Telangana: Opposition criticized the RTC workers arrest
- The CM will address the workers on the measures that would be taken by his government to save the road transport corporation.
- He directed the in-charge managing director of RTC to make arrangements for the luncheon meeting.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know