Haryana IAS and IPS officers to maintain a daily record
By Times Of India 02-Dec-2019
- The Haryana government has ordered all its IAS and IPS officers to maintain a record of their daily activities.
- According to the govt. sources, this record has to be updated every day which may be inspected at any time by CM and deputy CM of the state.
- If sources are to be believed, the decision was taken by the CM’s office after the two-day manthan programme.
- Haryana FM Anil Vij said, “This will amount to transparency and tracking of complaints.”
- According to former CM Bhupinder Hooda, this system, has roots in the British Raj and leads to efficient officers as well as governments.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know