After Abrogation of Article 370 Terrorism in Kashmir has Declined: Prakash Javdekar
By Hindustan Times 30-Nov-2019
- On Saturday, Union minister Prakash Javdekar said, terrorism in Kashmir has been at a minimum level after the abrogation of Article 370.
- He said, “In the four months since the repeal of Article 370 and 35A, terrorism is at a minimum level."
- He further said, "Earlier, terrorism was dominant but now it has taken a backseat which is a tremendous change and the public life is now systematic.”
Also Read: Kashmir peaceful like never before: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy
- Javadekar said India has had a little impact of the global economic slowdown and efforts to recover from it too have been hastened by the government.
- He said the Modi govt completes six months of its second term today, with the country moving fast on the path of progress.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know