Kashmir peaceful like never before: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy
By India Today 29-Nov-2019
- Subramanian Swamy said the situation in Jammu and Kashmir was never so "quiet" and "peaceful" the way it stands today.
- Swamy said all threats given by people that scrap Article 370 and India's link with valley will cut or that there will be fire everywhere" have come to nought in reality.
- The news of violence and fear that you hear from valley also is coming from only 3 districts out of the 14.
- He said the Centre has shown the courage and done the right thing by throwing Articles 370 and 35A into the trash bin where it belongs.
- On August 5 the Centre announced its decision to scrap the provisions of Article 370 of the Constitution that granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir.
Also Read: Detained Kashmiri leaders allowed to visit home, some may be released soon
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know