Telangana: Opposition criticised the RTC workers arrest
By Telangana Today 27-Nov-2019
- Opposition leaders from Congress and TDP urged that the Telangana government to allow TSRTC workers to rejoin their duties.
- In another statement, they requested the government to extend support to the families of RTC workers who died during the strike period.
- Also, TTDP president L Ramana objected to the arrest of RTC employees and workers across the State who has been arrested when they reached the depots to rejoin duties.
- TTDP president claimed that the High Court didn’t termed the RTC strike as illegal. So, the government should not stop the employees from returning to work.
- “The police are behaving in a high-handed manner with the RTC workers. The TRS leaders must deal with the RTC strike issue in a humane manner,” he said.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know