Maha Vikas Aghadi Passes Floor Test While BJP Walks Out of Assembly
By NDTV 30-Nov-2019
- On Saturday, the Maha Vikas Aghadi sailed through the trust vote in the Maharashtra assembly.
- Just before the floor test began the BJP members led by former CM Devendra Fadnavis walked out of the assembly.
- They were protesting against the selection of NCP's Dilip Walse Patil as a temporary speaker.
Also Read: Maha Vikas Aghadi Issues Whip to MLAs to be Present in Assembly
- Fadavis said, "Never in the history of Maharashtra assembly, a trust vote was conducted without electing a Speaker. What was the fear this time?"
- Let us tell you, BJP's Kalidas Kolambkar was replaced as the Pro-tem speaker by Dilip Patil.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know