'Jagan govt is killing Andhra's capital': Naidu
By News Minute 29-Nov-2019
- On Thursday, ‘Chalo Amaravati’ tour was conducted by former Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- TDP President blamed the ruling YSRCP government for ‘killing’ the capital.
- Whereas, Naidu’s visit was strongly opposed by the YSRCP, who said that the TDP chief Naidu has no moral right to visit Amaravati as he could complete only five percent of the works in five years.
- Responding to the YSRCP’s statements, Naidu claimed that in some cases, nearly 90 percent of construction was done, with furniture and other amenities also provided.
- During his visit, protesting groups pelted stones on the bus in which Naidu was travelling with other party leaders; a slipper was also seen hurled at the bus.
ALSO READ: Kadapa steel plant: Jagan discards Naidu's plan, to lay foundation at the new location
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know