Kadapa steel plant: Jagan discards Naidu's plan, to lay foundation at the new location
By News Minute 28-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday, the YSRCP government said that grand arrangements were being made to lay the foundation stone for a steel plant in Kadapa district of AP on December 26.
- Speaking to the media I&PR Minister Perni Nani told that the cabinet approved land allotment for Kadapa Steel Plant that would come up between Sunnapuralla pally and Pedha Nandaluru villages in Jammalamadugu Mandal.
- "The foundation stone will be laid on December 26." the Chief Minister's Office (CMO) said in a statement.
- However, the only issue with the YSRCP government's announcement is that foundation stone for the steel plant has already been laid, by its predecessor.
- President and then CM Chandrababu Naidu had laid the foundation stone of the steel plant project in Kambaladinne in Kadapa district and said that it would be constructed across 3000 acres.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know