Detained Kashmiri leaders allowed to visit home, some may be released soon
By Economic Times 25-Nov-2019
- Some of the Kashmiri political leaders who have been under detention since August 5 may be released soon.
- As many as four leaders belonging to various political parties were allowed to visit their houses for few hours on Saturday after they requested it.
- Some of the political leaders who are detained in their houses may be allowed to move out of the valley on health grounds, the officials said.
- There was a possibility of some of the detainees being released from the MLA hostel but a final plan will be worked out by the Union Territory administration with the Centre, they added.
- The union territories came into existence on October 31.
Also Read: भाजपा के पूर्व मंत्रियों और पूर्व विधायकों के सरकारी आवास खाली न करने के मुद्दे पर पैंथर्स का प्रदर्शन
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know