Supriya Sule Greets Ajit Pawar With a Warm Hug
By Times Of India 27-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday, NCP leader Supriya Sule personally welcomed newly-elected MLAs upon their arrival for the oath-taking ceremony in Maharashtra assembly.
- She also greeted her cousin and former deputy CM Ajit Pawar with a warm hug when he arrived at the oath-taking ceremony.
- Sule also welcomed former CM Devendra Fadnavis and shook hands with him when he arrived at the assembly.
Also Read: Amidst the Absence of CM, Maharashtra Assembly Members Take Oath
- Sanjay Raut also made a cheeky remark on Ajit Pawar and said, "Ajit Pawar will play a big role in the alliance. He is ours...dekhiye kitna bada kaam karke aaye hain"
- Let us tell you on Tuesday Ajit Pawar resigned from the post of Deputy CM after three days of taking an oath.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know