Amidst the Absence of CM, Maharashtra Assembly Members Take Oath
By Times Of India 27-Nov-2019
- A special session of the state assembly began on Wednesday morning to administer the oath to members in the 288-member house.
- This was a rare occasion when the house assembled without the formation of the government and appointment of CM.
- State Vidhan Bhawan's in-charge secretary Rajendra Bhagawat said, "once the CM takes an oath he will have to form a cabinet."
Also Read: Devendra Fadnavis Resigns as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra
- Pro tem Speaker Kalidas Kolambkar is administering the oath to the legislators at the session.
- Among those sworn in early were Ajit Pawar, Chhagan Bhujbal, Ashok Chavan and Prithviraj Chavan.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know