Devendra Fadnavis Resigns as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra
By Molitics 26-Nov-2019
- On Tuesday, Devendra Fadnavis resigned from the post of Maharashtra Chief Minister ahead of the floor test tomorrow.
- While addressing a PC Fadnavis said in the elections they contested with Shiv Sena and won the 105 seats whereas Shiv Sena won 56 seats.
Also Read: Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress Challenge Closing of Corruption Cases Against A...
- He informed that before the elections Shiv Sena has informed them that whoever gives them Chief Minister's post they will align with them.
- Wishing the next govt all the best he said that this govt, however, won't last as there is a huge difference of opinions.
- He said, "I doubt that this three-wheeler govt will be stable but BJP will work as an effective opposition and try to raise the voice of people.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know