This is Ajit's personal decision and not of the NCP: Sharad Pawar
By NDTV 23-Nov-2019
- After Ajit Pawar took an oath as the Dy-CM of Maharashtra, NCP Chief Sharad Pawar said: " This is his personal decision and not of the NCP."
- Sharad Pawar tweeted, "Ajit Pawar's decision to support the BJP to form the Maharashtra Govt is his personal decision and not that of the NCP. "
- He further said, "We place on record that we do not support or endorse this decision of his."
Also Read: Sharad Pawar Outwitted So the Called Chanakya: Nawab malik
- While Sanjay Raut said, "This has been nothing but a stab in the back of the people of Maharashtra."
- In a dramatic turn of events, BJP along with Ajit Pawar and his MLAs formed a government in Maharashtra on Saturday morning.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know