Sharad Pawar Outwitted So the Called Chanakya: Nawab malik
- On Friday, NCP spokesperson Nawab Malik tweeted that Sharad Pawar has "outwitted" the "so-called Chanakya of the Indian politics".
- He further said that the throne of Delhi was not able to break Maharashtra and make it bow down before it.
- It is being said that this tweet was directed towards Home Minister Amit Shah who is credited for being instrumental in the BJP's victories.
Also Read: Uddhav Thackeray Meets Sharad Pawar to Discuss Govt Formation
- Let us tell you that BJP and Shiv Sena contested the Maharashtra elections together and won 105 and 56 seats respectively.
- However, they could not come to a consensus on seat-sharing formula and parted ways.