BJP and Left Party Engage in War of Words Over JNU Protest
By Times Of India 23-Nov-2019
- On Friday, members of left parties and the BJP clashed in Rajya Sabha over the issue of JNU student protest against a hike in hostel fees.
- CPM's KK Ragesh raised the matter in the zero hours of Rajya Sabha and asked for a judicial probe into police action against the protesting students.
- After this, BJP's Prabhat Jha raised the issue of "vandalism" of a yet-to-be-unveiled statue of Swami Vivekananda on the JNU campus.
Also Read: SC Issues Notice to Center and UIDAI Over Aadhaar Law
- He also raised the issue of anti-India slogans which was raised by JNU students and demanded the union govt's oversight of activities in JNU.
- Let us tell you that earlier this week police launched a lathicharge at the protesting JNU students in which many of them were injured.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know