Process to Form Maharashtra Govt in Final Stage: Thackeray to Party MLAs
- On Friday, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray met his party's legislators and informed them that the process to form a Sena-led administration was in the final stages.
- Thackeray also informed them about the meeting between Shiv Sena-NCP and Congress leaders in Delhi.
- Sena MLA Bhaskar Jadhav said, "The legislators have fully endorsed the party's efforts to stitch up an alliance with Congress and NCP to form the next government in the state."
Also Read: Sharad Pawar Outwitted So the Called Chanakya: Nawab malik
- Jadhav also said that they also want Uddhav Thackeray to be the CM but whatever decision he makes will be final for them.
- While Shiv Sena MLA Prakash Surve said that the govt will be formed within 2-3 days.