Karnataka BJP Expels 3 Rebel Leaders
By Times Of India 22-Nov-2019
- On Thursday, BJP expelled three rebels who refused to withdraw their nominations for December 5th bypolls in Karnataka.
- Sharath Bachchegowda (Hoskote), Kaviraj Urs (Vijayanagara) and Ashok N Pujari (Gokak) are the rebels who refused to back down.
- The party told the leaders that their decision to contest against the party’s official candidates was considered “anti-party activity”.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah Responsible For Attack on MLA Tanveer Sait: BS Yediyurappa
- Let us tell you that Thursday was the last day to withdraw the nominations from elections.
- Congress is facing factionalism, and JD(S) is facing an existential crisis with fissures becoming more apparent by the day.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know