Karnataka BJP Expels 3 Rebel Leaders
- On Thursday, BJP expelled three rebels who refused to withdraw their nominations for December 5th bypolls in Karnataka.
- Sharath Bachchegowda (Hoskote), Kaviraj Urs (Vijayanagara) and Ashok N Pujari (Gokak) are the rebels who refused to back down.
- The party told the leaders that their decision to contest against the party’s official candidates was considered “anti-party activity”.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah Responsible For Attack on MLA Tanveer Sait: BS Yediyurappa
- Let us tell you that Thursday was the last day to withdraw the nominations from elections.
- Congress is facing factionalism, and JD(S) is facing an existential crisis with fissures becoming more apparent by the day.