Siddaramaiah Responsible For Attack on MLA Tanveer Sait: BS Yediyurappa
By Times Of India 21-Nov-2019
- CM BS Yediyurappa accused former CM Siddaramaiah of being responsible for the attack on Congress MLA Tanveer Sait as his policies led to this incident.
- He suggested that it was Siddaramaiah's policies that led to this incident.
- Yediyurappa said, "I want to ask Siddaramaiah, who by withdrawing cases has given protection to PFI, are you not in a way indirectly responsible for the attack on Tanveer Sait?’’
Also Read: We May Back BJP: JD(S) leader Basavaraj Horatti
- This statement by Yediyurappa came a day after Siddaramaiah tweeted that attack on Sait was evidence of “the collapse of law and order in the state”.
- Let us tell you Tanveer Sait was attacked by a man with a knife in Mysuru and he is now recovering in the hospital.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know