Uddhav Thackeray Meets Sharad Pawar to Discuss Govt Formation
By NDTV 22-Nov-2019
- After a series of meeting Shiv Sena, NCP, and Congress may soon announce an alliance to form a government in Maharashtra.
- The alliance will call itself the "Maharashtra Vikas Aghadi which means Maharashtra Development Front".
- Shiv Sena has clearly stated that Uddhav Thackeray will be the CM for an entire term without any rotational arrangement with NCP or Congress.
Also Read: Congress Hints at Decision on Maharashtra Govt by Tomorrow
- Uddhav Thackeray and his son Aditya Thackeray also met Sharad Pawar at his resident in a meeting that stretched till midnight.
- Yesterday Sonia Gandhi acknowledged for the first time that Congress is in talks with the Sena and declared that the two would meet in Mumbai on Friday.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know