Yashwant Sinha Announces Plan To Visit Kashmir This Month
By NDTV 21-Nov-2019
- Civil society group, which includes former Union Minister Yashwant Sinha, will go on a four-day visit to Jammu and Kashmir on November 22.
- The members of the Concerned Citizens' Group plan to return on November 25 and will then release their report on the ground situation in the region, Mr. Sinha said.
- He said the group had visited the Valley in September as well but was not allowed by authorities to leave Srinagar airport.
- The group's other members are former bureaucrat Wajahat Habibullah, journalist Bharat Bhushan and civil society activists Kapil Kak and Sushobha Barve, the former BJP leader said.
- The central government on August 5 announced its decision to nullify Article 370 and to bring a law to bifurcate Jammu and Kashmir into Union territories.
Also Read: "There Is No India Without Kashmir": Indian Columnist At US Congress
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know