"There Is No India Without Kashmir": Indian Columnist At US Congress
By Ndtv 15-Nov-2019
- In the US Congressional hearing on Human Rights in Washington, columnist Sunanda Vashisht said that India has successfully defeated insurgencies in Punjab and the Northeast and it is now time to fight against insurgencies in Kashmir.
- Ms. Vashisht said, "It is time to strengthen India against such insurgencies and the human rights problems will be solved forever,".
- "India is not just a 70-year-old identity, but a 5000-year-old civilisation. There is no India without Kashmir, and no Kashmir without India."she added.
- Sheila Jackson Lee, a Congresswoman from Texas, asked for a pathway to ensure human rights in the region and has asked the Indian government to allow members of the US Congress to visit the region.
- Some US lawmakers have expressed concern about the situation in Jammu and Kashmir amid security restrictions.
ALSO READ: Congress Has Forgotten Their Values: Muslim Cleric Mufti Manzoor Ziyaee
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know