Sharad Pawar Discusses Farmers Condition With PM Modi
By Hindustan Times 20-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday NCP chief Sharad Pawar said he had sought PM Modi intervention to help the state’s distressed farmers at their meeting.
- He said the return of monsoon had devastated almost every standing crop in most parts of the state.
- Sharad Pawar tweeted after the meeting “I brought to notice this alarming situation to the kind attention of Hon. PM,”
Also Read: NRC to be Carried Out Across the Country: Amit Shah
- The meeting between PM Modi and Sharad Pawar lasted for about 50 minutes.
- This meeting with PM Modi comes at a time when NCP along with Shiv Sena and Congress are trying to form a government in Maharashtra.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know