SC Issues Notice to ED on Chidambaram's Bail Plea
By Hindustan Times 20-Nov-2019
- On Wednesday, the SC issued a notice to the ED on former finance minister P Chidambaram’s bail petition.
- The bench led by Justice R Banumathi asked the probe agency to file a fresh affidavit and the court will next hear the case on Nov 26th.
- Solicitor General Tushar Mehta who represented the ED told the court that they will submit the response on November 25th.
Also Read: AAP attacks BJP as its 3 MPs miss the debate on air pollution
- Let us tell you on that on Monday Chidambaram had approached the top court after the Delhi high court denied him bail last week.
- Kapil Sibal filed and bail plea and requested the SC to hear Chidambaram’s plea early citing that he has been in jail for 90 days.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know