AAP attacks BJP as its 3 MPs miss debate on air pollution
- Aam Adami Party on Tuesday once again trained its guns on the Bharatiya Janata Party for allegedly taking the problem of air pollution in the national capital lightly.
- The AAP slammed three BJP MPs from Delhi who missed the debate in Lok Sabha on the issue of air quality.
- Harsh Vardhan, Hans Raj Hans, and Ramesh Bidhuri were missing from the lower house during the air pollution debate on Tuesday.
- Taking a sarcastic tone, the tweet by AAP added: "3 sansad pollution ki meeting par nahin pahunche toh kya badi baat hai? Kyun Manoj Tiwari? [What's the big deal if 3 MPs did not make it to debate on pollution? Isn't it, Manoj Tiwari]"
- Gambhir recently came under heavy AAP fire for missing out on a crucial air pollution meeting to attend a sports engagement. His photo, in which he can be seen eating jalebis, went viral.
Also Read: Venkaiah Naidu Orders Review of New Military-Style Uniform of Rajya Sabha Marshals