BJP is Like Muhammad Ghori: Shiv Sena Leader Sanjay Raut
- Shiv Sena in its mouthpiece, Saamana, wrote Balasaheb and others formed NDA at a time when nobody spoke of Hindutva and nationalism in politics.
- The article further read, "The people who are running NDA now were nowhere to be seen."
- The editorial also claimed that BJP removed Shiv Sena from the NDA in a dictatorial way and it promised that they will end the rule of such "egotistic people in Maharashtra".
Also Read: Shiv Sena Will Soon Form the Govt: Sanjay Raut
- Comparing BJP to Muhammad Ghori the party said they made the same mistake as that of Prithviraj Chauhan who let Ghori live even after defeating him after which Ghori killed him.
- The party also said that 'the party was stabbed by the people with whom Shiv Sena stood by when nobody else was ready to do so. Maharashtra has been back-stabbed.