Andhra Pradesh govt. would announce the prices of the farm produce
By The New Indian Express 19-Nov-2019
- Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has asked the concerned officials to take every possible measure to avoid losses to farmers.
- The CM made an announcement that the govt. will fix the prices of produce after seeing the expenditure on the particular crop.
- At the meeting, it was also decided that 207 agriculture market committees would be constituted and 56 new rythu bazars would be inaugurated.
- It was also decided that the benefits of the scheme would be extended to farmers who were tilling endowments lands and those who were cultivating in the name of societies.
- So far, 45,20,616 families have benefited under the scheme and Rs 5,185.35 crore was distributed to them.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know