Andhra sand crisis: Government assures availability of sand through newspaper ads
By News Minute 18-Nov-2019
- On Monday, leading dailies carried full front-page advertisements inserted by the Jagan Mohan Reddy government to inform people that sand is now easily available in the state.
- It's common for governments to release full-page advertisements in leading dailies to mark the launch of a scheme or a project or an important occasion.
- The advertisement carries the names of 175 sand stock points along with the prescribed sand price.
- "Jagananna government is committed to eliminate Sand Mafia completely," declared the ad.
- There is also a warning that no person shall ‘hoard/resale/black market or stock sand beyond his/her reasonable requirements’.
ALSO READ: TDP suspends Andhra MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi for 'anti-party' activities
दिल्ली में CAA को लेकर हो रहे हिंसक प्रदर्शन के लिए जिम्मेदार कौन है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know