Can't look into the RTC and govt. matter: Telangna High Court
Also read: KCR Kit to change the picture of Govt. hospitals
- Telangana High Court made a strict mark on the case of ongoing strike by the TSRTC employees and workers.
- The Bench comprising Chief Justice Raghavendra Singh Chauhan and Justice A Abhishek Reddy said that conciliation officer of the labour department will now look into the issue and submit a report.
- The Bench further added that the govt. have to react on the report within two weeks of its submission.
- The government have to decide either to refer the report of the conciliatory authority to the labour court or to refuse it.
- To be informed, the bench was dealing with writ petitions filed by Subedar Singh and five others which sought the High Court to declare the RTC strike illegal.