Can't look into the RTC and govt. matter: Telangna High Court
By Telangana Today 19-Nov-2019
- Telangana High Court made a strict mark on the case of ongoing strike by the TSRTC employees and workers.
- The Bench comprising Chief Justice Raghavendra Singh Chauhan and Justice A Abhishek Reddy said that conciliation officer of the labour department will now look into the issue and submit a report.
- The Bench further added that the govt. have to react on the report within two weeks of its submission.
- The government have to decide either to refer the report of the conciliatory authority to the labour court or to refuse it.
- To be informed, the bench was dealing with writ petitions filed by Subedar Singh and five others which sought the High Court to declare the RTC strike illegal.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know