KCR Kit to change the picture of Govt. hospitals
Also read: HC can’t review Cabinet call to privatise bus routes: Telangana government
- Telangana govt. New initiative of improving mother and child care facilities and deliveries in govt. hospitals is breaking all the records.
- To be informed, under the KCR Kits scheme, the government hospitals so far have conducted a record 7.5 lakh deliveries.
- According to the officials, the financial benefit for pregnant women under the scheme has already touched Rs 600 crore.
- So far, under the scheme around Rs 600 crore have been released to the individual bank accounts of pregnant women.
- Financial benefits of Rs.13,000 for girl child and Rs.12,000 for male child are released to women in five-different stages during pregnancy.