Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Cancels his Ayodhya Visit
By Molitics 18-Nov-2019
- Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray canceled his scheduled visit to Ayodhya on 24th November because of security reasons.
- A party source said, "Due to security concerns in Ayodhya, the Shiv Sena chief did not get permission from security agencies to visit the place."
- According to sources the delay in forming the government in Maharashtra is also one of the reasons for canceling the tour.
Also Read: Sharad Pawar-Sonia Gandhi meet on the fate of alliance with Sena today
- Earlier praising the SC's verdict on Nov 9th on Ayodhya Ram Temple, Uddhav Thackeray said that he will visit Ayodhya on 24th Nov.
- Let us tell you on 9th Nov, SC annouced the verdict in favor of 'Ram Lalla" and said that the disputed land will be given to him and the Muslims side will get another 5-acres of prominent land
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know