Sharad Pawar-Sonia Gandhi meet on the fate of alliance with Sena today
By Hindustan Times 18-Nov-2019
- On Monday, the major meeting between Congress’s interim president Sonia Gandhi and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) chief Sharad Pawar will be held.
- It will be a crucial meeting for all three parties coming together to form a Shiv Sena-led government in Maharashtra.
- Although Pawar said on Friday that the three-party government will be formed and will last for five years.
- But Congress leader Sonia Gandhi is seeming uncertain over some issues and policies of right-wing party Shiv Sena.
- "After the meeting between the chief of the two parties, the leaders will meet on Tuesday,” told NCP spokesperson and Mumbai unit chief Nawab Malik.
ALSO READ: NDA में तालमेल बनाने की उठी मांग, PM मोदी बोले- विवाद सुलझाने को कमेटी बने
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know