NCP-Congress-Shiv Sena to Meet Governor Today
By Aaj Tak 08-Dec-2019
- The formula for forming a government has been decided between the Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress in Maharashtra.
- All three parties can stake claim to form the government soon.
- The leaders of the three parties can meet Governor BS Koshyari today and discuss the formation of a government.
- It is believed that apart from the formation of the government, Shiv Sena, NCP, and Congress will also discuss the issue of farmers with the Governor.
- On the other hand, NCP chief Sharad Pawar will meet Congress President Sonia Gandhi in Delhi to form the government in Maharashtra.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know