SC Rejects ED's Plea Challenging Bail to DK Shivakumar
- The SC dismissed the ED's plea challenging the Delhi HC order granting bail to Congress leader D K Shivakumar in a money laundering case.
- A bench comprising Justices R F Nariman and S Ravindra Bhat rejected the request of the solicitor general.
- He was appearing for the ED, to issue a notice to the other side on the appeal.
Also Read: BJP Nominates 13 Rebel Karnataka MLAs for Bypolls
- While dismissing the appeal the bench said, "This is not the way you should deal with the citizens of the country."
- Let us tell you that Delhi high court had on October 23 granted bail to Shivakumar.