SC Rejects ED's Plea Challenging Bail to DK Shivakumar
By Times Of India 15-Nov-2019
- The SC dismissed the ED's plea challenging the Delhi HC order granting bail to Congress leader D K Shivakumar in a money laundering case.
- A bench comprising Justices R F Nariman and S Ravindra Bhat rejected the request of the solicitor general.
- He was appearing for the ED, to issue a notice to the other side on the appeal.
Also Read: BJP Nominates 13 Rebel Karnataka MLAs for Bypolls
- While dismissing the appeal the bench said, "This is not the way you should deal with the citizens of the country."
- Let us tell you that Delhi high court had on October 23 granted bail to Shivakumar.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know