Delhi: Top Officials Skips Meeting of Parliamentary Panel
By Times Of India 15-Nov-2019
- Top officials of the environment ministry, DDA, and municipal commissioners stayed away from a key meeting of a parliamentary panel.
- The meeting was held on the issue of severe pollution in the national capital.
- The members of the Parliamentary Standing Committee present at the meeting were upset with those who were absent.
Also Read: CJI Office Comes Under RTI Act: Constitution Bench of SC
- They planned to raise the issue with the speaker and asked the junior official to convey to their displeasure with their seniors.
- The officials who skipped the meeting included officials of the environment ministry, DDA, and municipal commissioners and many MPs didn't turn up.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know