Lady PEO Death Issue Takes Odisha Assembly By Storm Again
- Odisha Assembly continued to witness uproarious scenes with the Opposition creating pandemonium over the probe into the death of Haridaspur lady PEO Smitarani Biswal.
- Congress legislators created noise by shouting slogans in the middle of the House following which the Speaker adjourned the proceedings till 12 pm.
- BJP MLAs too staged protest in the well of the House over the issue.
- Some leaders of the saffron party even attempted to climb up the podium of the Speaker leading to further adjournment of half-an-hour.
- Moving adjournment notice over the mysterious death of Smitarani Biswal, Congress MLAs alleged that some BJD leaders are involved behind the incident.
Also Read: Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Travels on Mo Bus, Announces to Add 50 Electric Buses to Fleet